An optimal sanitary safety
-> Possibility of a full privatization of the Domaine
-> Specific cleaning and disinfection before and after your stay
-> Secured access via video
-> No immediate neighbours
-> Separate service entrance for garden and pool maintenance
Specific sanitary measures
Sanitary measures Covid-19 - Updated March 10, 2021
1. Common areas :
• Contacts between guests and the staff are limited via simplified check-in procedures.
• Social distancing must be applied throughout the Domaine (inside and outside). Signs with sanitary measures are located in plain sight in various areas.
• All newspapers, magazines and leaflets have been removed.
• Enhanced disinfection procedures are regularly applied on areas touched by guests and the staff.
• Hydroalcoolic gel is available at the entrance, at the shop, at the bar and in the game room.
2. Rooms and cleaning :
• Enhanced cleaning protocols are in place in the rooms. The room and all points of contact (for example faucets, door handles, light switches, aircon control) are cleaned with disinfection products between guests.
• Bad sheets, quilt covers and pillow cases are cleaned by a professional cleaner using appropriate protocols.
• Non essential items, such as decorative cushions, bed covers, papers and pens, have been removed from the rooms.
3. Breakfast :
• When authorized, breakfast is served preferably on the outdoor terrace of the Domaine or, in case of bad weather, in the dining room and the kitchen while respecting a minimum space of 1 m between tables or between guests on common tables.
• During the epidemic, we don't propose a buffet anymore but a table service.
• Pastries are served individually to avoid unnecessary waste.
4. Shared equipments :
• The swimming pool is open and strictly reserved to the Domaine guests, without any possible exception. Common areas (pool house, toilets, shower, sauna) are cleaned regularly with disinfecting products.
• Hydroalcoolic gel is available at the pool house.
• Games, billiard table, pétanque balls and books are still available for the guests entertainment. It is compulsory to wash hands before using any of these shared equipments.
5. Behaviour of staff and suppliers :
• The Domaine staff and all the suppliers apply strict protocols, in particular mask wearing and frequent and thorough hand washing.
The ideal place to unwind
The large indoor and outdoor areas allow to rest among family or friends while enjoying maximum privacy. It is also great for working remotely.